Victor TolentinoOur guy for hardware and performance
Areas of expertise
- EDA: Eagle, Mentor Graphics, Cadence Virtuoso, LTSpice, Micro-Cap, Verilog
- CAD: Inventor, SolidWorks, AutoCad
- Languages: English, German, Portuguese
- He is the interface between our hardware and software developers.
Education & Career
- BA Mechatronics (main focus: automation), Bandeirante University, Brasil
- M.Sc., communications engineering (main focus: microelectronics), Ulm University, Germany
- Embedded Hardware Developer at Delphi GmbH, Wuppertal, Germany
- Hardware Developer at E.solutions, Ulm, Germany
- Analyst for technical commerce at Nova CS informatica, Sao Paulo, Brasil
Victor started his education as a software developer in Brazil and moved to Germany to get his masters degree there. He worked as a hardware developer first and later switched to web development. Victor is the perfect guy when it comes to understanding complex machine-oriented problems, which helps a lot in terms of performance optimization.
“As a Brasilian I experienced myself how hard it is, to find a fairly paid job as a highly skilled professional in a still emerging country. I believe, that BlockCoder will close the Gap between the demand for professional developers in the developed countries and the lack of appropriately paid jobs in the developing countries.”