No leaders. No rulers. In code we trust.
Building an ecosystem for software freelancing while cutting out the middleman: based on credibility and code quality, governed through smart contracts, powered by instant payouts.
What is BlockCoder?
BlockCoder is a marketplace for hiring Freelance Software Engineers from around the world, based on blockchain technology: with a forgery-proof work history, risk-minimizing automated quality assurance and almost cost- and commission-free daily payouts there are many benefits for clients and developers alike.
No fake developer profiles
No fake project references
No fake programming skills
Minimized contract risk (max. 1 day)
No currency fluctuations after start of contract
Verified, high quality software engineers
No need to search and apply for jobs
No bidding wars
Get job offers based on your reputation and skills
No risk of loosing money to disputes
Daily instant payouts
Minimized platform fees (1%)
The Trillion Dollar Market
A fast growing global demand for software development capacity is hitting a limited supply of software engineers. The demand in the developed countries is much higher than what the labor market is able to offer. Surveys show that only 1 out of 3 job positions can be filled and the gap is widening on an exponential scale. As a result we are seeing a growing demand for outsourcing to less developed countries. The exchange rate of the BlockCoder Coin (BCOC) will reflect this exponential development.
FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS
- Software developers register with their established social profiles to receive an initial trust score.
- Developers receive job offers from various companies to choose from.
- Mandatory daily commits are quality checked by the BlockCoder quality assurance system, which creates objective and unified skill scores per technology used.
- All work results are written into the Ethereum blockchain and create a consistent, non-cheatable work history, thereby establishing long term credibility.
- Each daily code commit triggers a smart contract that instantly transfers the appropriate amount of BlockCoderCoins to the developers wallet.
FOR COMPANY CUSTOMERS
- Companies register and charge their wallet with BlockCoderCoins.
- Sophisticated filters help finding perfectly skilled and quality checked developers.
- Upon job confirmation the contract sum is automatically blocked in the company’s wallet.
- The company customer receives quality assured code on a daily basis.
- Bad code quality gives the customer two options: cancelling the contract or asking for a free improvement. That way the customers risk is minimized to the amount of a one day salary.